The thought of graduating in a few weeks is really making me anxious about my future. Thus far, my determination to challenge myself while staying happy and positive, has attracted good things in my life and I intend to keep the ball rollin’.
I love love LOVE lists, and I’ve had this particular list hidden from the world for quite some time. But I figure, if I really want to push myself to accomplish at least half of ’em, I must set it free out into the world. Just knowing it’s out there with my name on it, will make me do something about it.
If my priorities change through out the year, I’ll deal with if then. But for now, this is My Bucket List:
1) Publish a book (self-publish or go through publisher)
2) Help create a One Hit Wonder: I want to make a song (but only once) that people will enjoy for years to come
4) Win an academy award–Oscar: Best Movie or Best Screenplay: Don’t laugh. I really think this can happen.
5) Be revered in certain circles/be a high ranking boss in a career I love
6) Own a Corgi: no if, ands or buts, this is a MUST:
9) Contribute/start foundation to help a good cause
12) Be first name-basis-friends with at least one celebrity/person of interest: ’cause I firmly believe you need to know people in both high and low places
13) Get my husband that car he’s always wanted (but who am I kidding he wants like 10 cars)
14) Go on an all inclusive trip with my besties
15) Get my parents to say “You were right the whole time!”: well that one might never happen but I’ll try lol